← back to all news Kodak launches INSITE Prepress Portal 9.0 featuring new user Interface to lower costs
INSITE Prepress Portal reduces cycle times with 24/7 access to communication and job status, minimising traditional proofing requirements and ultimately reducing costs.
INSITE Prepress Portal 9.0 Highlights Include:
• New user interface is simplified, easy to navigate and intuitive, delivering a best-in-class customer experience.
• Navigation through important sections including jobs and pages is streamlined, allowing users to see a job summary while viewing specific details without leaving the webpage.
• Enhanced Preview Preferences allow for customised capability functions, resulting in easy approvals of page sets, signatures and individual versions when using Layered PDF Versioning function within KODAK PRINERGY Workflow. • Ability to brand and personalize webpages along with individual customer pages. Additionally, Kodak also released updates to the KODAK PRINERGY On-Premise Software platform, featuring PRINERGY Workflow 8.2 with expanded digital connectivity for a broader range of devices. PRINERGY Workflow 8.2 Software Platform Highlights Include:
• Expanded digital connectivity with KODAK CREO Servers which includes the KONICA MINOLTA IC-314 driven devices, as well as greater support for RICOH Pro C7200 series digital presses. • PRINERGY Device Track complete with Job Ticket Editor now features seamless Bi-Directional JDF communication with KODAK XPO Software Print Console and CTP devices.
• Improved packaging capabilities including MAXTONE SX Screening for four-color applications, delivering higher resolution and greater control.
• KODAK PREPS Imposition Software now allows users to edit in template mode, providing flexibility in duplicating and modifying templates for seamless transitions from legacy versions of PREPS.
• KODAK PANDORA Step-and-Repeat Software with Packaging Layout Automation (PLA) now offers multi-CAD file support for combination runs.
Packaging printers and converters can shorten cycle times for multiple jobs by combining items on a single sheet layout and maximizing sheet usage.
“These new releases show Kodak’s commitment to delivering software solutions that save time and reduce costs while driving superior levels of customer satisfaction. By streamlining the user experience, expanding our digital device compatibility and delivering unprecedented value to the packaging segment, Kodak is pioneering the future of end-to-end Software solutions for industry growth segments,” said Allan Brown, Vice President and General Manager of Kodak’s Unified Workflow Solutions.
“Providing innovative solutions for operational flexibility and excellence is at the heart of what Kodak stands for, which ultimately leads to growth and bottom line profitability.”